Magnetic Masters have always been a terrifying sight on Zelem's Nexus, yet they avoid close combat whenever possible. At close range they emit a circular gravitic blast wave which wounds victims and sending them flying. They can also gravitically yank enemies into their allies' grasp. Intelligent enough to underdstand their opponents' attack strategies, they share such knowledge with their deadly kin.
StrategyEditMagnetic Masters are quite annoying enemies, their gravity well attacks with pull you from almost anywhere and getting to close, they will send you flying with their kinectic wave attack.
They usually strike when your to busy attacking other enemies, so dealing with them is a must. The masters will hang back waiting for a chance to strike, at this point you should be running away to escape their range, use Sage's Strangling Briars to weaken them and keep shooting at them from afar.
Beware of multiple masters in an engagement because you'll be spending most of your time flying around after each one pulls you.
Blitz is an excellent choice against lone Magnetic Masters. He can quickly attack them with Ride the Lightning, then slash them. Attack Speed is nearly essential here, since without it, Blitz probably won't do enough damage before the shock wears off and he gets launched in the air.
Against multiple Masters, Skar Delta is probably the best option. His variant Ability, Affliction Bolt, can easily cripple a mob of them if combined with Shadow Cloak. Another advantage with the latter ability is that the Magnetic Masters won't even see Skar, so the player won't have to worry about getting attacked.
- Their mouth is a part from Spore called the Pincernaut, although here, it is upside-down. They also have the Glider Pack from Galactic Adventures.
- Despite their lore they actually pull you towards them, not other Darkspore.
- The Magnetic Master's attacks are identical to Magnos' Gravity Well and Andromeda's Repulsion Sphere.
- They seem to be completely made out of Spore Parts.
- They count as armored Darkspore. (because of their gravitic weaponry)
- When the game was early introduced, Magnetic Masters were known as "Shikoru".
- Magnetic Masters have Savage's Fanged Knuckles on their forearms on Invasion.