The Invincitron was a Cyber Lieutenant.
Hulking automatons, the Invincitron crushed foes with its massive hands, while its drone peppered the enemy with light fire. When at half health, it would temporarily erect a sheath of energy to render it invulnerable.
Invincitrons once were Crogenitor defense mechanoids, but were quickly repurposed to destroying the Crogenitors via cybergenetic infection. When damaged in combat, invincitrons redirect their reserve energies into nearly impenetrable energy domes. While those domes are only short-lived, they provide sufficient protection for the invincitron's armed, flying drones to inflict devastating injury and destruction via particle beam.
- During the time that Raytheoids would spawn on almost every level, they would sometimes be replaced by Invincitron. Since recent patches, they had returned to their usual hunting grounds.
- Despite their unusual arrangement of legs, Invincitrons were fully mobile, sometimes crossing their legs so they were in a more traditional stance.
- They had the feet of SRS-42, the head (and eyes?) of Meditron.
- The Supreme Invincitron had The Corruptor's mask on its back.
- The Invasion Variant of Invincitrons had two Grenade Launchers (Seraph-XS's Default Weapon) on their backs.
- Sometimes, if killed by Magnos's Kinetic Wave, Invincitrons would wobble in the air for a short amount of time, before falling apart.