Hero Strategy Pages - What You Should Know
(more may be added to this thread if necessary)
1) - Only the following categories should be added to Hero Strategy Pages: Darkspore, Darkspore Gameplay, Heroes, Hero Strategy, as well as their Genesis-type and Hero Class respectively.
2) - The "General Information" heading is for things such as squad & co-op combos, general statements and tips, pros & cons, etc. It is not the place to discuss abilities in detail. If you're going to mention an ability specifically, keep it brief and variant-neutral please. Otherwise, it belongs with the other comments on the ability.
3) - Only one Strategy page will be created at a time, and focus should be on that page until it is complete. If a page is mostly done and is taking an exceptionally long time to finish entirely, we may just go ahead and start on the next page. Evex-Wolfwing has created a blog post about the Strategy pages, you're more than welcome to take a look at it.
4) - On the Darkspore Forums, DeathByMercer has created a topic that might prove helpful to Strategy pages, such as when adding heroes' base-stats and unlock levels. Here's a link.
5) - Although Mind, Strength and Dexterity affect the damage and healing of their respective classes' abilities, the base-stats of those heroes are too minimal to create differences in power costs between variants. Therefore, only the one power cost should listed, instead of four being separated by a Forward Slash.